fMy 5 today
1. Dripping wet noses and toes of 2 kiddos who "accidentally" sprayed each other while attempting to water the garden.
2. Vases of blooms from my Daddy's garden (yes, I still call him Daddy :))
3. This song, sung to me and now I sing to my children.
4. A small garden spot filled with the blooms and baby fruit of possibility.
5. The rediscovery of an Emily Dickinson poem I loved many years ago.
Loving and Learning,
- I love Jesus Christ, am a seeker of beauty, and am a grateful child of God who would be lost and hopeless were it not for His grace. I am learning to walk in love, see interruptions as divine appointments, and value people and relationships above agendas and results. I pray my life is grace-filled, and brings joy and encouragement to everyone I know and meet. We are a family of 6, built by God through love, birth, and adoption, living in the beauty and the struggle that accompanies parenting kids from hard places. Got questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|This digital scrapbook made with Smilebox|