Wednesday, August 10, 2011

His gifts


Today, I am thankful...

1...for sisters in Christ, who I call friends and whose love for God shines in all they do--willing to go to the hard places to be obedient to their Father and to show love to those around them. I am thankful for their hearts of compassion and their constant example of grace and thanksgiving even in the hard moments.

2...for the strong and steadfast man who God gave me as a husband. He has been a firm place to land for me in the past year, despite all of the craziness and stress in our lives.

3...that there is one little boy in our home today who was not here last year at this time (10 days from now is our Gotcha Day celebration)!

4...for on time deliveries from UPS and FedEx.

5...for our GPS class friends and leaders--we are learning so much from all of them, and are thankful to meet people who have big hearts for both adoption and for the precious children who are in foster care.

Loving and Learning,

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus Christ, am a seeker of beauty, and am a grateful child of God who would be lost and hopeless were it not for His grace. I am learning to walk in love, see interruptions as divine appointments, and value people and relationships above agendas and results. I pray my life is grace-filled, and brings joy and encouragement to everyone I know and meet. We are a family of 6, built by God through love, birth, and adoption, living in the beauty and the struggle that accompanies parenting kids from hard places. Got questions? Email me at loveandtots3@gmail.com.

Our Adoption Video

video

photo album

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This digital scrapbook made with Smilebox

On my bookshelf